What to know before you buy the VisBiome probiotic
- VisBiome contains the highest concentration of active microorganisms in one serving of a probiotic! Compare the number of CFUs in other probiotics to Visbiome, and you'll see. VisBiome has upwards of 112 billion per serving!
- With over 100 peer-reviewed studies to date, it’s the most-studied pet probiotic available. That means you can rest assured it’s incredibly safe for both dogs and cats.
- Probiotics for pets and probiotics for people are not the same. While it’s unlikely that giving your pet probiotics designed for humans would harm them, it’s also unlikely that they’d be as effective. Probiotics for pets like VisBiome are specifically designed with pets in mind to be as effective as possible!
Common problems that VisBiome for dogs helps
- Irritable bowels, indigestion, diarrhea, and intestinal inflammation: All of these effects can make your pet feel sluggish, irritable, and uncomfortable Whether caused by stress or something more serious, we can all sympathize with GI pain.
- Weakened immune systems: Because 70% of a dog’s immune system resides in their gut, if their microbiome is not functioning well, they could be more susceptible to chronic inflammation or disease.
- Allergies: Allergies cause not only discomfort but potentially serious skin infections and GI problems. Studies have shown probiotics help reduce allergies both inside and outside the GI tract.
Benefits for your dog with VisBiome
- Promoting GI health: Visbiome can prevent the growth of harmful bacteria while encouraging friendly bacteria that are essential for normal GI function.
- Reduce diarrhea, vomiting, and upset stomach: Visbiome can reduce GI upset by normalizing the GI flora that your pet depends upon.
- Improved immune system: Because so much of your dog’s immune system resides in their gut, making sure that the gut is healthy is one way to help fight off disease.
- VisBiome will also help relieve allergy symptoms both inside and outside the GI tract.
Absolutely! Probiotics can not only improve your pet’s GI health but also benefit pets with allergies and infections outside the GI tract. They have even been shown to improve mental health. Want to learn more? Here you go.
We recommend Visbiome Vet because it has 112 billion CFU (colony-forming units) per capsule, and the higher the CFU, the more effective the probiotic is for your dog. Compare this with Fortiflora or Vetriscience probiotics at 10 billion CFU, and you can see that Visbiome is over 10x more potent.
Yes, many vets prescribe probiotics for health issues ranging from diarrhea to urinary tract infections. Probiotics like Visbiome Vet are a safe way to help improve both your dog’s GI health and overall immune system. Every pet with allergies or on antibiotic therapy should be on a probiotic like Visbiome Vet.
Visbiome Vet is absolutely safe for daily use in pets to help improve both GI health and overall immune health. As a veterinarian for over 30 years, I use it in patients ranging from 3 months to 20 years in age.
While almost every pet’s GI function is improved on VisBiome Vet, every once in a while I have seen pets develop mild bloating or gas, but this usually resolves after a couple of days. As with any other prescription-strength medicine, if you see something that makes you scratch your head, just stop the med and check in with your vet.
VisBiome must be stored cold because some bacteria within Visbiome can be inactivated by higher temperatures. That’s why we ship Visbiome Vet with ice packs at no charge to you! Most other probiotics are shipped at room temperature, which illustrates both the potency of VisBiome and the way we do everything we can for your pet at HPLL.