What to know before you buy dog longevity supplements
Look, other supplement sellers will hide behind misleading information to sell you their products. Not us! Here’s what you should know about pet longevity and how supplements can help.
- Less than 10% of dogs live past age 15. That means we should do everything we can to help them live a longer and healthier life.
- Curcumin is a crucial ingredient in dog longevity supplements. It’s the active ingredient found in the natural spice turmeric, and it helps combat aging by reducing both inflammation and cancer risk. One capsule of our LONGEVITY PLUS supplement is the equivalent of 100 capsules of regular curcumin.
- Curcumin has been proven to help improve the immune system, which will improve the health of any patient of any age. From allergies to infections to cancer, studies show that curcumin can help—if it is absorbed. That is where Longevity Plus comes in.
Common problems that LONGEVITY PLUS addresses
LONGEVITY PLUS can help with a wide array of problems many dogs face! Here are a few of the most common:
- Cancer: Curcumin has been proven to both directly kill cancer cells and also to interfere with cancer metabolism, thus helping to slow tumor growth in a wide variety of cancer types.
- Allergies: Allergies are a manifestation of a hyperactive immune system, and curcumin helps to normalize immune responses in allergic patients.
- Joint pain and inflammation: Joint pain is extremely common in dogs and the ingredients in Longevity Plus were specifically chosen by me to reduce both inflammation and pain.
Benefits your dog can experience with LONGEVITY PLUS
- Curcumin relieves pain and inflammation associated with joint and spinal pain by targeting specific molecules and pathways in the body.
- Curcumin helps fight cancer by both directly causing cancer cell death and also by interfering with tumor mediators, thus slowing cancer growth in a wide variety of tumor types.
- Curcumin relieves allergy symptoms by blocking inflammatory mediators which stimulate runny noses and itch.
- Curcumin helps fight infections, both bacterial and viral.
- Ashwagandha can reduce stress and pain in dogs, which is why it’s been an integral part of Ayurvedic medicine for ages!
- Boswellia is a potent anti-inflammatory and pain reliever proven in studies of arthritis in both dogs and humans.
Need more information on LONGEVITY PLUS’s effectiveness? Get in touch with me.
No!! You must understand that turmeric is NOT the same thing as curcumin. This is something that many supplement sellers gloss over, so listen up! Curcumin is the only active ingredient in turmeric, and curcumin only makes up about 3-4% of turmeric by volume. If you are using standard turmeric, the odds are that you and your pet are receiving ZERO benefit from it.
If you want to help your health and your pet’s, it is important to use the right curcumin. Most curcumin is very poorly absorbed from the GI tract, which means very little gets into the bloodstream. That’s why we use CurcuWin Ultra in Longevity Plus. The CurcuWin Ultra that we include in our LONGEVITY PLUS has shown to be absorbed over 100x better than traditional curcumin! Here’s the study.
The most common side effects of any curcumin supplement are upset stomach, nausea, and diarrhea. The good news? If your pet is sensitive, just reduce or stop the supplement and you should be fine. If your pet’s upset stomach lasts for longer than a day or two, there could be something else going on and you should visit with your vet.
We offer many ways to help your dog live their best life. Here are a few:
- Rapamycin: A prescription drug with a number of health benefits for dogs: reduction of cancer incidence, reduction of pain and inflammation, improvement of cardiac function, and even helping periodontal disease.
- Fisetin is a plant extract that acts as a senolytic to help the body naturally get rid of aging and senescent cells before they can damage the other cells around them.
- NMN is the most effective way to boost cellular levels of NAD+. Our NAD+ levels drop as we age, and this is one mechanism thought responsible for aging.
- VisBiome is a probiotic with a minimum of 112.5 billion CFUs in one capsule—that’s Colony colony-forming units, and that’s a lot! Probiotics support gut health and, in turn, the immune system in your dog.
- Taurine is an amino acid required for normal heart function that fills one serious gap in your pet’s nutrition. Many current dog diets lack taurine, and this deficiency can cause fatal heart problems like cardiomyopathy.
Of course! Anyone curious to know more can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can reach out with questions about our medicines and supplements, their ingredients, or anything else related to the holistic care of your dog.