Your Pet's First Aid KitRegular price $48.75
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Here's what it contains:
1) A RECTAL THERMOMETER. Yes, rectal. Digital thermometers are best because they are a) unbreakable, and b) faster.
2) SALINE SOLUTION-- To flush your pet's eyes, or to irrigate a wound. The easiest source? Your local drug store, where you can find squeeze bottles of saline designed for use by human soft contact lens wearers... like me.
3) A PAIR OF HEMOSTATS or other tweezers, for grabbing foxtails, fishhooks, etc.
4) ANTIBIOTIC OINTMENT for the inevitable skin wounds
5) GAUZE for dressing those wounds
6) BANDAGE MATERIAL-- preferably a "No-Chew" version. And no, Ace bandages are a poor choice for pets.
7) BANDAGE SCISSORS
8) ZYRTEC and a dosing chart to fight allergies.